International Certificate Program
Welcome to the Oncology Acupuncture Program page. This is your program homepage, from here you can access recordings of the live-streamed lectures, and complete your participation in the program. You will also find the curriculum with links to the pre-recorded courses and the Welcome course, which includes important information for you.
Recording will be added to this page shorty after each live streamed session. You will be able to access live-streamed content for a period of one year in order to complete the Program.
Your final program assignment can also be uploaded here. You will receive your Certificate on receipt of this final assignment.
Once you have completed all eLearning modules and live streamed classes please upload your final program assignment to the last course on this page.
Once this has been received your Certificate will be issued and available on your account.
Please note that participants will need to complete all courses and upload their final program assignment before receiving their final certificate.
This program is built from a mixture of eLearning courses, live streaming and homework. It is aimed to support learning through the introduction of a variety of learning tools.
Each week starts with the live streaming meeting and followed by home studies at your own pace. Please read the curriculum carefully so you can better prepare yourself for the program and make the most out of it.
- eLearning courses. Learning at your own pace. (Press a course name to go directly to the course’s page)
- Live Streamings. Learning together.
Before the first live streaming
- Home Learning:
- ! Most Important course to take before the first live streaming
- Live streaming 1st meeting, 12th June
- Live streaming 2nd meeting, 13th June
- Home Learning:
- Common Treatment Options in Cancer – 1.5 Hrs. – ! Most Important course to take before the 2nd live meeting
- Live streaming 3rd Meeting, 26th June
- Live streaming 4th Meeting, 27th June
Program pre-recorded courses
(not by order of learning)