TCM Botanical Formula LCS 101: Research and Use in Cancer Care
LCS 101 is a unique botanical formula proven to have effects on immunity, anticancer and a reduction of chemotherapy side effects. In this course, you will become familiarized with the research about the effectiveness of the formula and its clinical usage.
- Immediately know how to use the formula in a wide variety of cancer care situations.
- Effectively communicate with evidence-based medical proof.
- Use research in communication with patients and medical personnel.
- Develop confidence in the holistic approach of Chinese Medicine.
- Utilize the formula for strengthening the immune system and improving the quality of life of cancer patients
This course qualifies for credit towards the Shu Lan College online MA/Phd program, approved by Nanjing University.
Whilst we are a pre-approved provider for NZASA, we cannot guarantee that ALL of our content will align with the NZASA CPD categories. It is advisable that you seek guidance from NZASA if you are unsure.
This course is recommended for students of the Oncology Module, Click to Learn More about the Module >>
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 29 Min
- Skill level Practitioners
- Language English
- Students 312
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
LCS 101: Research and Use in Cancer Care 6
In this course, you will become familiarized with the research about the effectiveness of the formula and its clinical usage.
Final Quiz 1
For self assessment
Ann Swearman PgD., BA (hons)., Dip Ac., MBAcC
Excellent. The lecture was well delivered in content and pace. The quizzes helped to reinforce important information imparted in the presentation.