The Immune System in TCM: Theory & Practice
From Wei Qi & Ying Qi to Self and None-self, and everything in between
In this course, Dr Yair Maimon uses his vast experience in treating cancer patients, especially those undergoing conventional treatments who suffer from compromised and weak immune systems, to build a comprehensive understanding of immunity in Chinese Medicine.
BY TAKING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL
- Plan & Provide acupuncture treatment for the immune system rooted in a deep understanding and based on research and evidence.
- Discover the immune system in TCM.
- Widen your understanding of marrow and bone marrow in CM.
- Describe the concepts of Wei Qi, Jing Qi, and Shen Qi.
- Name and discuss evidence-based research on Chinese Medicine.
Learn at Your Pace
All parts have been taped and will be available immediately with the purchase.
The Theory & Practice of Regulating the Immune System in TCM
- The Foundations of the Immune System with a Focus on Allergies & Inflammation.
- Innate & Adaptive Immunity through Autoimmune Diseases.
- Self and Non-self as Basis for Immunology & the Internal Causes of Disease
With Comprehensive Handouts
6:45 Hours – 100% Online
The immune system is the most complex in the body, and it plays a major role in prevention, recovery and disease outcome.
The immune system is multilayered; in order to grasp it in Chinese Medicine, we need to go to the deep foundation of it, from Wei Qi & Ying Qi to Self and None-self, and everything in between.
The different steps in our journey will cover such aspects as the physiology of the immune system in CM, the rule of Shen and trauma, inflammation & allergies and their CM treatment, Yuan Qi, Zheng Qi, Qi Production, Post and Pre-heaven Qi.
What graduates say
REGISTER NOW TO TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL