Working with Dreams in Chinese Medicine
What you will learn
- Explore dreams as they appear in the Chinese medical tradition as well as Daoist and Confucian traditions as well as in modern psychological theories.
- Diagnose patients Zang-Fu through their dreams.
- Cover the TCM patterns involved in sleep and dreams.
- Interpret dreams for better physiological and psychological diagnosis and understanding.
- Employ acupuncture protocols and classical points indicated for the treatment of dreams of fear, worry, frustration and more, as well as nightmares, sleepwalking and more.
Dream interpretation has been an integral part of Classical Chinese Diagnosis, through dreams, the Hun helps release external and internal pathogenic factors from.
Long parts of Dr. Montakab’s nearly 50 years of experience practicing Chinese Medicine have been dedicated to sleep and dreams and in this course he shares his insight, the psychological and Chinese theories of dreams and how to use dreams as diagnostic and therapeutic tools in the clinic.
This course is approved by:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After the checkout, the course will be automatically added to your account and unless otherwise specified you can start learning immediately.
The course is always available for you, as long as you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, simply log-in. You can reach your courses either from your account or from the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses” on the top bar.
Our pre-recorded courses are immediately accessible after purchase and therefore are non-refundable.
We encourage you to return to courses again and again as learning continues and in each view, we learn and understand new things.
CEU/PDA/CPD requirements need to be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your records and under your association requirements.
Members of NCCAOM & Florida, need to fill in a form after completing their courses for us to submit the points. Look for our email after the completion of the course.