Treatment of Pain with Acupuncture
Toyohari, Japanese Meridian Therapy Perspectives & Strategies on Chronic Pain
What you will learn
This lecture will not include demonstrations or hands-on training, thus the learning objectives focus on knowledge of the field and conceptual understanding of the practice systems.
- Gain clinical and strategical approaches in the treatment of chronic pain patients.
- Understand the needs for adjusting treatment for different chronic pain patients.
- Know the conceptual basis of Toyohari Meridian Therapy – root & branch treatments.
- Learn a brief description of root treatment.
- Overview of the branch treatment approaches and their selection.
- Expanding the definitions of chronic pain.
- Review current scientific evidence for acupuncture in the treatment of chronic pain conditions.
- Explore how scientific experts (Government-based, medical groups) have consumed that evidence and recommendations for the use of acupuncture.
Chronic pain is a complex condition with evolving approaches in biomedicine. New international definitions of ‘chronic primary pain’ and ‘chronic secondary pain’ open up opportunities for acupuncture as a therapeutic option.
After briefly discussing scientific evidence for acupuncture in treatment of chronic pain conditions and accompanying problems and how medical experts have consumed that evidence, the lecture will outline how Toyohari, Meridian Therapy approaches the chronic pain patient and strategies for the treatment of the pain and patient management.
Following the lecture, participants will know more about the general treatment and management of chronic pain conditions and strategies employed by practitioners of Toyohari, Japanese Meridian Therapy for these purposes.
This course is approved by:
if you do not see your association, check at the top bar for other options or write to us.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After the checkout, the course will be automatically added to your account and unless otherwise specified you can start learning immediately.
The course is always available for you, as long as you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, simply log-in. You can reach your courses either from your account or from the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses” on the top bar.
Our pre-recorded courses are immediately accessible after purchase and therefore are non-refundable.
We encourage you to return to courses again and again as learning continues and in each view, we learn and understand new things.
CEU/PDA/CPD requirements need to be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your records and under your association requirements.
Members of NCCAOM & Florida, need to fill in a form after completing their courses for us to submit the points. Look for our email after the completion of the course.