Utilizing Chinese Medicine to Treat Intergenerational Trauma
SAVE 25% with the EARLY BIRD’s Price
This offer is valid until the 1st of November 2023
By taking this course, you will
- Realise how generational trauma is passed down to subsequent generations.
- Get diagnostic techniques to determine if a patient’s physiology has been compromised by trauma.
- Apply point prescriptions and needle techniques to treat generational trauma.
Trauma victims can pass on their trauma genetically. By clearing trauma and reducing the charge of a particular belief system, it is possible to prevent passing the trauma on to future generations. Western medical research in epigenetics has shown that memories and traumatic experiences can be transferred up to five generations. In Chinese medicine, the Jing contains the genetic information, and this can be passed on to succeeding generations.
Attitudes, personality, emotional make-up, and belief systems are all part of the Jing that is inherited. Strengths and imbalances are passed on. The imbalances can be corrected with Chinese medicine to prevent them from continuing in a patient’s offspring. In addition, Chinese medicine can clear the old traumas, so they are not passed on to subsequent generations.
CT Holman will discuss ways to diagnose and treat generational trauma by utilizing Chinese medicine. He will demonstrate specific acupuncture point combinations and needle techniques. Several patient pictures and case studies will be included.
Upon completing the course, participants will be able to apply this knowledge in their clinic.
- 1st hour: Discuss generational trauma and how it is interpreted in Chinese medicine. Western medical research will be included. Discuss diagnostic techniques to determine trauma. Extensive explanations utilizing facial diagnosis will be included.
- 2nd hour: Discuss treatment principles and acupuncture prescriptions to treat intergenerational trauma.
- 3rd hour: Present case studies of treating trauma.
- Questions and answers & conclusion.
Dates and times
The class is live on the 2nd of December 2023. A recording will be available afterwards.
Paris/CET: 18:00 (6:00 PM) | Pacific Time: 09:00 AM | Eastern Time: 12:00 PM
London: 5:00 PM | Brisbane: 03:00 AM* (*Day After) | Mumbai: 10:30 PM | Cape Town: 7:00 PM
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After the checkout, the course will be automatically added to your account, and unless otherwise specified, you can start learning immediately.
The course is always available for you if you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, log in. You can reach your courses from your account or the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses” on the top bar.
We encourage you to return to courses as learning continues; in each view, we learn and understand new things.
Unless otherwise stated, CEU/PDA/CPD requirements must be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your records and under your association requirements.
Dimploamtes of NCCAOM & Floridas members need to fill in a form after completing their courses for us to submit the points. CAB & Fachverband members need to write to us an email upon completing their courses to get the required documents. Look for our email after the completion of the course.