The Treatment of Asthma with Chinese Medicine
What you will learn
- Effectively treat both allergic and non allergic asthma in children and adults with acupuncture and herbs.
- Review the main patterns of disharmony and herbal treatment for both allergic and non-allergic asthma.
- Treat allergic rhinitis through the understanding of its pathology.
- See the interpretation of atopy and atopic diseases from the point of view of Chinese medicine.
This course presents the pathology and treatment of both allergic and non-allergic asthma in children and adults. One feature of this course is an interpretation of atopy and atopic diseases from the point of view of Chinese medicine. The treatment is discussed with both acupuncture and herbal medicine.
This course covers:
- Pathology of allergic asthma and of atopy.
- The distinction between allergic and non-allergic asthma.
- The role of acupuncture in asthma.
- The main patterns of disharmony and herbal treatment for both allergic and non-allergic asthma.
- The Pathology and treatment of allergic rhinitis, the disease that often accompanies allergic asthma.
This course consists of an over 2-hours lecture with video narration, text, diagrams and photos.
This course is approved by:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After check out the course will be automatically added to your account and (unless otherwise specified) you can start learning immediately.
The course is available for you 24 hours a day, so long you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, simply make sure you are logged in and take the course, either from your account or from the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses”, on the top bar.
Our pre-recorded courses are immediately accessible after purchase and therefore are non-refundable
Unlimited Access & CEUS
We encourage you to return to courses again and again as learning continues and in each view, we learn and understand new things.
CEU/PDA/CPD requirements need to be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your own records. and in accordance with your association requirements.
Members of NCCAOM & Florida, need to fill in a form after completing their courses in order for us to submit the points.
Course Handout, Over 200 pages. Available only for participants of the course.
(The handout will be available for download during the course)