The Secrets of Qi:
The Concept of Qi in Ancient Texts
Taking this course you will be able to
- Improve your treatment plans through deeper physiology and pathology understanding.
- Develop your understanding of Ying and Wei Qi, Zong and Yuan Qi, Zheng and Xie Qi.
- Realize the nature of these different kinds of Qi and how they interact in humans.
- Know the Chinese characters used for different kinds of Qi and the implication rising from that.
- Appreciate the crucial concept of Qi, by diving into its origin as seen in ancient texts, with the knowledge of world renown Sinologist Elisabeth Rochat de la Vallé.
Join Senior Sinologist Elisabeth Rochat de la Vallé on a journey to find the origins and meanings of Qi, a central concept in the daily work of any TCM practitioner and the most fundamental concept of Chinese culture.
In this course Elisabeth walks us through the process of evolving notions through time, and points to crucial understandings of what the terms of different kinds of Qi mean, manifesting in our patients (Ying and Wei Qi, Zong and Yuan Qi, Zheng and Xie Qi).
This course is approved by:
See other CEU options at the top bar
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After the checkout, the course will be automatically added to your account, and unless otherwise specified, you can start learning immediately.
The course is always available for you if you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, log in. You can reach your courses from your account or the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses” on the top bar.
We encourage you to return to courses as learning continues; in each view, we learn and understand new things.
Unless otherwise stated, CEU/PDA/CPD requirements must be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your records and under your association requirements.
Dimploamtes of NCCAOM & Floridas members need to fill in a form after completing their courses for us to submit the points. CAB & Fachverband members need to write to us an email upon completing their courses to get the required documents. Look for our email after the completion of the course.