Understanding the 7 Po: A Life’s Mystery and its Clinical Meaning
What will you learn
- Deep theoretical and classical perspectives of the seven Po explained through Inner Alchemy
- Diagnosis and treatment of Po-soul pathology
- Roots of human desire, motivation and suffering
- Influence of the Lung and Essence (Jing) on sadness, fear of death and dreams
- Key acupuncture points to treat mental disorders by revealing the true potential of the Po-souls
Effectively diagnose and treat symptoms including anxiety and depression, obsessive thoughts and nightmares by developing an understanding of Inner Alchemy (neidan 內丹) – a concept that underpins both Chinese medicine and our practice of acupuncture
An understanding of Inner Alchemy enables us to interpret mental disorders in terms of the human soul and the dynamic relationship of the Hun魂 and Po 魄.
Effective diagnosis and treatment protocols will be illustrated with clinical case studies covering:
- Prenatal, congenital and acquired diseases
- Allergies, trauma and pain
- Psychotic disorders
This course is approved by:
This course gives a deeper insight i
This course gives a deeper insight into the seven Po, providing a better understanding of the metal element and problems which may be associated with it. Maybe not so much of a practical use for everyday clinics, but essential for an understanding of the inner alchemy. Waiting now for the course about the three hun!