The 16 Xi-Clef Points: Resolving Physical and Mental-Emotional Blockages
Taking this course you will be able to
- Strengthen your knowledge of the 12 xi-cleft points of the main/primary meridians
- Strengthen your knowledge of the 4 xi-cleft points of the extraordinary vessels
- Improve your clinical treatment with xi-Cleft points for the treatment of physical and mental-emotional complaints
- Review the Zhen Jiu Jia Yi Jing texts about the xi-cleft points
- recognize what you can feel when palpating a xi-cleft point and understand/know to what pathology this may refer to
- See the clinical use of Xi-Cleft points through case studies
This course provides an in-depth description of xi-cleft points and their clinical usage demonstrated through case studies. Taking this course, you will use these points immediately to increase treatment success and diagnostic skills.
Xi-cleft points are applicable for acute and chronic physical complaints, including pain. Use these points when daily activities, such as grabbing something from the kitchen cupboard or walking down the stairs, are suddenly no longer taken for granted.
Xi-cleft points are also practical for persistent emotional blockages. A deeper understanding of these points gives us an insight into the patient’s inner alchemy and opens another level for the clinical application of acupuncture. These points enhance health and personal growth.
This course is approved by:
See other CEU options at the top bar
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After the checkout, the course will be automatically added to your account and unless otherwise specified you can start learning immediately.
The course is always available for you, as long as you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, simply log-in. You can reach your courses either from your account or from the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses” on the top bar.
Our pre-recorded courses are immediately accessible after purchase and therefore are non-refundable.
We encourage you to return to courses again and again as learning continues and in each view, we learn and understand new things.
CEU/PDA/CPD requirements need to be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your records and under your association requirements.
Members of NCCAOM & Florida, need to fill in a form after completing their courses for us to submit the points. Look for our email after the completion of the course.