Numerology in the Classics: Unfolding the Mystery of Life
What will you learn
- Discover the meaning of numbers in Chinese philosophy & Medicine.
- Know the numbers and their place in human life.
- Deepen your background of Chinese medicine and its foundation.
- Apply the knowledge of numerology in your clinic.
- Value the numbers as they are taught in the classics.
Numerology plays an important role in Chinese philosophy and provides the background for a deeper understanding of Chinese medicine. Numbers not only have a quantitative value; each number also has certain specific qualities.
In this first of a kind course Élisabeth Rochat de la Vallée explores the meaning of numbers in ancient Chinese texts and explains the correlations of numbers in Chinese medicine.
Through a dialogue with Dr. Maimon, a clinician with over 30 years of experience, the expression of numbers in Chinese philosophy and medicine opens up a deeper layer of understanding.
This course has English subtitles.
This course is approved by:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.