Management of Crisis & Distress with Chinese Medicine:
Acupuncture for Shock, Dismay, Grief, Death & Dying
Taking this live webinar you will learn
- Acupuncture treatment protocols for managing these emotional patterns
- Acupuncture strategies for Death and dying
- Adapted exercises for changing beliefs (PAT: Psychology and Acupuncture Therapy)
- Understanding the psyche from a Chinese medical perspective
- Understanding the human responses to distressing and shocking events
- Identifying the emotional patterns
In these troubled times, many of our patients are complaining of distressing psycho-emotional symptoms, even more than physical pains and discomforts.
The fear, insecurity and repeated disappointments are taking a heavy toll on the general population as witnessed by the increase in domestic violence, psychiatric complaints, psychotic episodes and suicides.
Can we actually help our patients with acupuncture?
Content: In this course we explore:
- The construct of the psyche according to the Chinese vision (five sections)
- Instincts and emotions; the role of the subconscious
- The energetic and psychological defensive mechanisms
- Emotional trauma; the concept of shock; its energetic and psychological consequences
- Common emotional reactions to unpleasant news or shock
- Acupuncture therapeutic strategies
- Acupuncture for death and dying
- Cultivation of the mind and changing beliefs (Psychology and Acupuncture Therapy)
1st hour: Exploring the concepts of the Psyche; mind; emotions; instincts and defensive mechanisms in Chinese Medicine
2nd hour: The Traumatic experience and Shock; psychological and energetic consequences; common emotional reaction patterns
3rd hour: Treatment strategies: Acupuncture for the different emotional stages; Acupuncture support for the dying person and their companions; cultivation of the mind; Psychology and Acupuncture Therapy (PAT) to change mind-sets and beliefs
This course is approved by:
See other CEU options at the top bar
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After the checkout, the course will be automatically added to your account and unless otherwise specified you can start learning immediately.
The course is always available for you, as long as you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, simply log-in. You can reach your courses either from your account or from the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses” on the top bar.
Our pre-recorded courses are immediately accessible after purchase and therefore are non-refundable.
We encourage you to return to courses again and again as learning continues and in each view, we learn and understand new things.
CEU/PDA/CPD requirements need to be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your records and under your association requirements.
Members of NCCAOM & Florida, need to fill in a form after completing their courses for us to submit the points. Look for our email after the completion of the course.