Laser Therapy in Allergic Diseases
What will you learn
- Discover what is laser acupuncture and how laser therapy works. Including the physiological effects of laser treatment the equipment required for successful treatment and the right settings and dosage of laser therapy.
- Diagnose and treat atopic diseases through knowledge of typical Western treatment of Atopic Diseases & current research and case studies on laser therapy.
- Use Light therapy for desensitization of allergies.
- Complete your treatments with the use of resonance therapy, herbs and micronutrients.
- Write treatment protocols and guidelines.
LLLT in Treatment of Atopic Disease & Atopic Eczema
Laser acupuncture is a pain-free treatment method with bio-stimulatory effects that enhance the repair mechanisms in the tissues. LLLT is another tool that you can add to your toolbox to increase success in the treatment of atopic diseases, among other things.
In this course Dr. Michael Weber, MD explains the yin and yang of laser therapy and how the combination of Chinese medicine and modern technology are effective, even in the treatment of children. He specifically clarifies how to diagnose and treat allergic conditions, including how many treatments are necessary and what outcomes you can expect.
Dr. Weber, MD explains the equipment necessary and the settings you should use, as well as how to calculate the dosage necessary for good clinical outcomes. Further, he explains resonance therapy, herbs and micronutrients that can be effective in the treatment of atopic diseases. LLLT is a safe method for desensitization that has no side-effects.
It can be applied in allergic eczema, asthma, hay fever and more. It is highly effective in certain food, dust, and pet allergies. Laser therapy has been around for over 50 years with no adverse effects and can be used even on toddlers. It unites Western and Eastern medicine in a unique way and can increase your effectiveness as a practitioner.
This course has been produced in collaboration with
This course is approved by:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.