ICCM2021: New Approaches in Treating Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
This is a congress early bird special offer
What will you learn
- Increase diagnostic skills with face reading, recognizing the signs of fertility, along with gynecological and hormonal issues.
- Develop new ways of treating PMS with specific acupuncture point combinations.
- Get treatment protocols for PMS (main herbal formulas and acupuncture patterns) – when to treat and how frequently.
- Explore the menstrual cycle in a seasonal model with Acupuncture & Moxibustion methods as well as supplements and self-massage for treating PMS and PMDD.
- Diagnose and treat Hypothyroidism related PMS using integrative Chinese herbal medicine.
In surveys, 60-90% of women report having some kind of symptoms, emotional or physical in the week before their period bleeding. More than 130 symptoms of PMS had been identified.
That’s a lot, actually it’s the majority of women.
Deepen your classical knowledge and explore new approaches in treating premenstrual syndrome, including herbs, acupuncture and moxibustion, supplements, self-massage techniques and more!
Live Questions & Answers Event
Live Questions & Answers Event will be take place March 15th, on the ICCM Facebook page and later added to your bundle here.
This bundle is approved by:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.