Healing the Eyes with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
What will you learn
- Treat glaucoma, floaters, macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa and other eye diseases with Chinese medicine.
- Review eye anatomy & physiology.
- Recognize the impact of diet and toxins on the eyes and their function.
- Appreciate how Elements & Organs relate to the function of the eyes.
- Accurately locate and needle local points like St 1
Reading this you are looking at a computer screen, or at your mobile phone. Our modern lifestyles are increasingly spent looking at screens – a major cause of eye related problems. Treat these conditions with Chinese Medicine.
Our modern lifestyles are increasingly spent looking at computer screens and mobile phones – a major cause of eye related problems. Learn how to treat these conditions with TCM.
Julian Scott is an experienced acupuncturist and herbalist with over 40 years in practice. In this comprehensive course Western medical and TCM perspectives are covered, together with recommendations for effective acupuncture treatments and lifestyle modifications.
This course is approved by:
Best big course I’ve taken in a long time.
Best big course I’ve taken in a long time. Dr. Scott is a wonderful teacher! My patients benefitted immediately from what I learned. I discovered how quickly eye treatments (with needles or visceral manipulation) release long held stress, tension in a way nothing else can. Amazing!