Acupuncture Point Combinations for the Immune System
What will you learn
• Have a much better understanding of the Chinese medicine mechanics occurring in the background in relation to the immune system.
• Be more familiar with a range of common disorders related to the immune system
• Have a clearer picture of how Chinese medicine views/diagnoses various immune system disorders.
• Be more aware of the different acupuncture point combinations (APC’s) that can be used for each of the immune system disorders discussed
• Have a greater appreciation of the concept of acupuncture point combinations (APC’s) and how these can be applied in clinical practice.
Over the past two-three years, the coronavirus (Covid) has run rampant worldwide, with millions of people adversely affected. Regarding acupuncture clinical practice, Covid has resulted in a massive spike in patient numbers across two main areas – mental health and the respiratory system.
This workshop will take a closer look at the latter – via the treatment of the ‘Immune System’. Topics discussed include:
- Wèi Qì/Defensive Qì/衛氣
- Six Divisions/Shāng Hán/傷寒
- Four Levels/Wēn Bìng/溫病
- Triple Energiser/Sān Jiāo/三焦
- External Pathogenic Factors (EPF’s)
- Common Cold
- Sore Throat
- Nose – Blocked/Runny
- Chills and Fever – APC (treatment) only
- Asthma and Wheezing – APC (treatment) only
- Hayfever/Allergic Rhinitis – APC (treatment) only
- Sinusitis – APC (treatment) only.
- Autoimmune – brief discussion only
- Pīn Yīn names (Fēng/風)
- Final Thoughts/Tips.
Join David Hartman for a fascinating course that will give you treatments that can be applied immediately in acupuncture clinical practice.
Disclaimer: there are no proven treatments for Covid-19
This course is approved by:
See more associations at the top bar. Need help? Please write to us at email@example.com.
This TCM Talk has been produced from materials filmed at TAO. The TAO congress is an international congress organised by OGKA and held in Graz, every year around September.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After the checkout, the course will be automatically added to your account, and unless otherwise specified, you can start learning immediately.
The course is always available for you, as long as you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, simply log in. You can reach your courses from your account or the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses” on the top bar.
Our pre-recorded courses are immediately accessible after purchase and therefore are non-refundable.
We encourage you to return to courses as learning continues; in each view, we learn and understand new things.
CEU/PDA/CPD requirements need to be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your records and under your association requirements.
Members of NCCAOM & Florida, need to fill in a form after completing their courses for us to submit the points. Look for our email after the completion of the course.
This course has a comprehensive handout available for partoepnts.