Anxiety and Fright Palpitations
A Common Complaint with Viable Solutions
Taking this course you will be able to
- Treat anxiety and fright palpitations through the understanding of common classical Vs. Practical syndrome analysis with channel theory.
- Effectively analyze case examples and formulate an effective treatment plan.
- Explore the Channel theory approach: Shao Yin Axis, Shao Yang Axis, Jue Yin Axis.
- Understand the historical context of Palpitations, Fright Palpitations and Anxiety in Chinese Medicine.
- Recognize the blood and spirit (Xue-Shen) connections. Realize their role in the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety and fright palpitation.
Anxiety and palpitations often go “hand in hand” in clinical practice and are common complaints we, Chinese Medicine practitioners, encounter frequently.
Classical channel theory in conjunction with relations of blood and spirit (Xue-Shen) offers a pragmatic approach for diagnosis and therapy for these conditions.
This course explores fundamental aspects of Anxiety and Fright palpitations, shows classical vs. practical syndrome differentiation and elaborates on effective acupuncture point combinations and herbs. It also covers specific clinical case examples.
This course is approved by:
See other CEU options at the top bar
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Disclaimer | Before You Purchase
Accessing Your Course
After the checkout, the course will be automatically added to your account, and unless otherwise specified, you can start learning immediately.
The course is always available for you, as long as you have an internet connection.
To watch your course, simply log in. You can reach your courses from your account or the course page.
An easy way to find it is under “My Academy” => “My Courses” on the top bar.
We encourage you to return to courses as learning continues; in each view, we learn and understand new things.
CEU/PDA/CPD requirements need to be completed within 1 year of the purchase. You are advised to print and save your certificate for your records and under your association requirements.
Members of NCCAOM & Florida, need to fill in a form after completing their courses for us to submit the points. Look for our email after the completion of the course.