The recording of the Complete Paediatric Acupuncture: 4th Day. The class from the 19th of March 2023
This day takes our work into the practical daily experience of treating children; managing the family. We will also discuss building rapport with babies, children and teenagers, an essential skill for a successful paediatric practice.
We will also discuss how to prepare children for vaccinations and treat them post-vaccination.
- Confidently prepare a child for vaccinations and how to treat them post-vaccination.
- Become aware of the commonly seen post-vaccination pathologies.
- Confidently make rapport with babies, children and teenagers of different natures in the treatment room.
- Understand how family dynamics influence a child and their health.
- Become adept at managing family members within the context of the child’s treatment.