TCM Research Module: Become a Researcher
Understanding the Challenges, Finding the Solutions
In this teaching module we will be presenting a series of lectures which will guide you through the fundamentals of conventional scientific research; and help you understand how this research is relevant to the practice of TCM in today’s world of “evidence-based medicine”.
- Understand the “Why” of TCM research.
- Comprehend different research methodologies and basic medical statistics.
- Read scientific research papers at an effective level.
- Conduct an effective search of the scientific literature.
- Design a blueprint for a TCM research project.
- Incorporate the acquired skills in your daily practice of TCM.
Whilst we are a pre-approved provider for NZASA, we cannot guarantee that ALL of our content will align with the NZASA CPD categories. It is advisable that you seek guidance from NZASA if you are unsure.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4:20 hrs
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
How - Statistics 3
Reading Research Paper 2
Separating the “Wheat” from the “Chaff” 3
TCM and Translational Research 2