TCM Research Module: Become a Researcher
Understanding the Challenges, Finding the Solutions
In this teaching module we will be presenting a series of lectures which will guide you through the fundamentals of conventional scientific research; and help you understand how this research is relevant to the practice of TCM in today’s world of “evidence-based medicine”.
- Understand the “Why” of TCM research.
- Comprehend different research methodologies and basic medical statistics.
- Read scientific research papers at an effective level.
- Conduct an effective search of the scientific literature.
- Design a blueprint for a TCM research project.
- Incorporate the acquired skills in your daily practice of TCM.
This course qualifies for 4 CPD point by the NZASA. To ensure that you receive the proper credit, please contact NZASA to verify CPD eligibility prior to registering for the course.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4:20 hrs
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
How - Statistics 3
Reading Research Paper 2
Separating the “Wheat” from the “Chaff” 3
TCM and Translational Research 2