Electro Acupuncture Theoretical Training
This course consists of two theoretical parts which together form an introduction to electroacupuncture as a treatment of pain. It is advised to follow with the practical “one day” workshop about electroacupuncture.
- Gain a better understanding of pain and Neurobiology of pain
- Build your theoretical understanding of electro acupuncture
- Promote the circulation of Qi in your patients
- Stimulate the body’s own healing processes
- Treat acute and chronic pain conditions, muscular tension pain, injuries and traumata
Whilst we are a pre-approved provider for NZASA, we cannot guarantee that ALL of our content will align with the NZASA CPD categories. It is advisable that you seek guidance from NZASA if you are unsure.
TCM Academy courses are approved by Acupuncture NZ. Acupuncture NZ counts each hour as 1 CPD. For any farther assistance please contact us.
The next practical hands-on course will take place 19 September 2020. More information at: Press this.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Practitioners
- Language English
- Students 165
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Pain: A Biomedical Approach in Electro Acupuncture Practice 5
Electro Acupuncture – EA 4