Electro Acupuncture Theoretical Training
This course consists of two theoretical parts which together form an introduction to electroacupuncture as a treatment of pain. It is advised to follow with the practical “one day” workshop about electroacupuncture.
- Gain a better understanding of pain and Neurobiology of pain
- Build your theoretical understanding of electro acupuncture
- Promote the circulation of Qi in your patients
- Stimulate the body’s own healing processes
- Treat acute and chronic pain conditions, muscular tension pain, injuries and traumata
This course qualifies for 1 CPD point by the NZASA. To ensure that you receive the proper credit, please contact NZASA to verify CPD eligibility prior to registering for the course.
This course has been film together with ICZO, Belgium. For details about practical, hands-on course, completing this one, contact school directly.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Practitioners
- Language English
- Students 157
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Pain: A Biomedical Approach in Electro Acupuncture Practice 5
Electro Acupuncture – EA 4