5 Types of Depression
Understanding and learning how to aid in the healing of depression from the unique Chinese medical perspective of the Shen and its relationship to five types of depression.
- Utilize acupuncture more effectively for emotional disorders.
- Transform suffering into growth utilizing the 5 element model.
- Diagnose accurately the 5 types of depression.
- Connect and relate western diagnosis of depression with the Shen and emotions in Chinese medicine.
- Develop a deeper knowledge in their usage of acupuncture points.
This course has a handout. A PDF file which you can print to use alongside the course, to fill in with your own words and take with you to the clinic.
Approved by the NCCAOM.
Whilst we are a pre-approved provider for NZASA, we cannot guarantee that ALL of our content will align with the NZASA CPD categories. It is advisable that you seek guidance from NZASA if you are unsure.
TCM Academy courses are approved by Acupuncture NZ. Acupuncture NZ counts each hour as 1 CPD. For any farther assistance please contact us.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 2:42 hours
- Skill level 3.5 PDAs/CEUs
- Language English
- Students 286
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction to 5 Types of Depression course
Depression According to the 5 Elements 10
Depression by the 5 Elements
5 Types of Depression - Final Quiz 1
I liked the integrative approach, connecting the DSM-5 symptoms to symptoms in Chinese Medicine. The course helps to find the proper diagnosis and to choose correct acupuncture points for each type of depression. Thanks a lot!