Have you been following us on Facebook?
We post interesting news articles and information about acupuncture and TCM on our page. We post on various topics, from practical communication tips to point combinations or evidence-based research.
So far in December, we’ve been reading that,
- Acupuncture combined with drugs is more effective than drugs alone in treating Parkinson’s.
- Chinese medicine is gaining popularity worldwide and is proving to be effective where others are not.
- Certain plant compounds can be more effective than antibiotics when treating resistant Lyme disease.
- The World Health Organization will release ICD-11 in 2022, finally including TCM classifications of disease.
- When choosing points, distal+local point combinations have a more curative effect than either distal or local points alone.
TCM Academy – Always learning.