Here are some interesting articles and TCM related things we have been reading lately.
- The Telegraph wrote a very positive and interesting article about the spread of Chinese Medicine, How acupuncture proves its point.
- The TCM Congress in Rothenburg, Germany, has published their 2019 program. The congress in Rothenburg is probably the oldest longest running TCM conference in the world, celebrating, this year, its 50’s anniversary. The TCM Academy will be there to present our various innovative programs.
- The TCM congress in Israel – arguably one of the best place’s to to be in April. Of course we will be there to collect the most interesting topics on the profession agenda.
- Check out this research published in the Journal of International Medical Research, which have found that Traditional, eye, wrist–ankle, superficial, ear, abdominal, electroacupuncture or moxibustion were better than NSAIDs reducing risk of primary dysmenorrhoea. Electroacupuncture was the most effective, followed by Auricular Acupuncture & Moxa. We found this article through Dr Gil Barzilay PhD Science Based Chinese Medicine, who you should follow – he’s great.
- The National Geographic has came with a wonderful article about Chinese Medicine and its effect on modern medicine presented in a way only they know how to do.
- Medscape lists 11 Drugs You Should Seriously Consider Deprescribing! Many of them are on the American Geriatrics Society 2018 Updated Beers Criteria® for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults.
- Look at the delicious Daoist delights! Gorgeous Daoist cosmology inspired bonbons made by Anima Chocolatier.