The ICCM congress is the biggest event for Chinese medicine in Israel, and one of the biggest in the world, bringing each year world-renowned professionals from abroad for a week of professional and educational conference, allowing therapists from around the world to learn and share knowledge together in the unique atmosphere of the Mediterranean.
In this year Congress, the ICCM invites you to explore the traditional Chinese Medicine point of view of modern Western Medicine. A variety of enriching lectures with leading lecturers from all around the world! Check out the wonderful list of speakers for this year.
We are excited to announce a special discount price for TCM Academy readers!
Register until the end of February using the code ICCMACADEMY you will get 18%.
Spots are filling up fast this year! Follow this special link and register now!
Special offer for courses Filmed on past ICCM Congresses!
In honor of the upcoming ICCM Congress, we are offering 20% off on all our courses that were filmed at past ICCM congress. All courses approved by NCCAOM and other associations around the world.
Please use Promo code “ICCM20SPECIAL” when purchasing any of the following courses:
- Keiraku Chiryo – Japanese Meridian Therapy, an Introduction by Dr. Stephen Birch PhD
- Rooting the Spirit: Clinical Application of the Thirteen Ghost by Rani Ayal
- The Diagnostic Model of the Shang Han Lun: Dynamic vs. by Hila Yaffe
- Male and Female Archetypes within the 12 Organ Networks of Chinese Medicine by Prof. Heiner Fruehauf, Ph.D., L.Ac.
- The Extraordinary Channels in the Treatment of Crohn’s Disease by Rani Ayal
- Yin Yang and Unity Consciousness in Chinese Medicine by Prof. Heiner Fruehauf, Ph.D., L.Ac.
- The Melancholic Shen: TCM Diagnosis and Herbal Treatment by Oshri Zisman
- Targeting the Hallmarks of Cancer with Nutrition by Sharon Bar Gil
- Latest Research in TCM Oncology by Dr. Gil Barzilay PhD
- Emotional Healing in the Way of Wang Fengyi by Laurie Regan, ND, PhD
- Gentle Neoclassical Japanese Approaches for Sensitive and Traumatized Patients by Bob Quinn, DAOM, LAc
- Outstanding Proof of TCM in Cancer Care by Dr. Yair Maimon PhD OMD Ac.
- Working with People with Hep C in the Age of a Cure by Dr. Misha Cohen OMD
TCM Think: Live broadcasting from the ICCM Congress
As always: the TCM Academy is going to be there to broadcast for those who cannot attend free live inspiring and practical lectures.
This year we will be collaborating with TCM Think want to challenge and expand your belief system with the three speakers who are clinical practitioners at the forefront of their field and represent with their forward thinking, farsightedness and ideas the core of TCM Think.
Pnina Droyan in the treatment of autistic children; Mel Hopper Koppelman on the field of science and research in the TCM world & Karine Kedar in the field woman’s health and well being.
By expanding their mind and ideas on their field they help our profession to reach for higher knowledge and widen our horizons.