Latest Research in TCM Oncology
Capitalizing on the rapid expansion of clinical research in Chinese Medicine over the last decade, this course shares with viewers the latest research related to treatment and/or palliative care in Oncology by the different methods of Chinese Medicine: acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition, and Qi-Gong.
For your convenience here is a PDF of the presentation.
- This course is approved for credit of eLearning by NJUCM Ma/PhD online UK program and by Shulan College
The lecture was recorded at the ICCM Congress. The ICCM arranges a yearly outstanding international TCM gathering which is held in Tel Aviv during the Vernal Equinox, in March, every year.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 48 Min
- Skill level Graduate
- Language English
- Students 118
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Latest Research in TCM Oncology, March 2017 Overview
In this course Dr Gil Barzilay covers the latest research in the field of TCM oncology
- Latest Research in TCM Oncology 01 Introduction
- Latest Research in TCM Oncology 02 Challenges in TCM Research
- Latest Research in TCM Oncology 03 Acupuncture and Acupressure
- Latest Research in TCM Oncology 04 Herbal Medicine
- Latest Research in TCM Oncology 05 Nutrition
- Latest Research in TCM Oncology 06 Qi-Gong
- Latest Research in TCM Oncology 07 Summary
Latest Research - Final Quiz